18 Months Maternity Leave Part Time Contract
The Claire Stewart Medical Clinic Physicians work with Mount Forest Family Health Team to provide comprehensive primary care to people living in and around the Township of Wellington North and Southgate. The Primary Care Nurse works in a team setting supporting Physicians and patients in a clinical setting to provide care, promote health, prevent illness and manage chronic disease.
The position is best suited to an individual with:
- Current Registration with College of Nurses of Ontario
- Competence within the full scope of practice of an RPN
- Knowledge of broad spectrum of health issues;
- Excellent technical skills for providing injections and point of care testing;
- Experience assessing the health status of individuals;
- experience with Electronic Medical Records (P.S.Suite an asset)
- Good communication skills both written and verbal to efficiently interact and coordinate support for patients
- An ability to manage a variety of people and issues in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and time management/priority skills
Preference will be given to candidates with 2+ years' experience working in Family practice, Primary Health Care or another similar position.
Please direct questions or requests for a copy of the job description to Kaley Hummel, Office Manager at 519-323-0255 Ext.5011. Posting closes Friday December 2, 2022 at 4:00 pm. We thank all those who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $21.64-$25.04 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
All Precautions for COVID 19 are being taken. All staff and patients wear mask inside the building and full PPE provided to staff.